R : Halla bl7ub?
Malak : R gouleee 9ij hl kalam?
R : Ay kalam?
Malak : 9ij Omk ma re'6at
R : o shlon 3arafty?:o
Malak (crying) : goulee 9ij?:'(
R (sad) : eeh :(
Malak (crying) : laish? Shnu saweet?
R (sad) : omy tgoul she will let me merry bent Khalyyy!:'(
Malak (shocked) : 9ij?:o
R : yup :(
Malak : and how about our dream?
R : you said it it's a dream and It will never come true
Malak : R wala I can't shlon?
R : if you really love me leave me alone ,, malak I really love you A Lot and I never thought we will breakup ,, I don't want you to be sad or mad I just want you to have more fun with ur life
Malak : shlon I be happy without you?
R : you can be happy without me
Malak (crying) : no I can't
R (screaming) : NO YOU CAN!!!
Malak : R? I can't I swear to god ma Agdr khlaaa9 :'(
R : malak tgdreen kelshay tgdreen khla9 leave me alone
Malak : 8 months m3a b3ath faj2a you breakup with me?
R : omy elly khalatny chethe mu Ana a9lan I still LoveYou bs omy mu ra'6ya w b3d I fight with mum 3shanich w galtle : Etha bta5eth malak you will never see me ,, ma Agdr akhalyyy omy chethe I should stop it and get over it
Malak (crying) : BYeee!
R : I'm sorry and I hope you have a wonderful life without me
Malak close the phone and she starts crying like a girl who lost her family.
Malak (crying) : o hatha elly 9ar
Girls : 7ayatiii
They start telling her positive stuff
And they hug her so tight
The Truth Hurts Her ALOT!!!
a7 maskeena :'(
ReplyDelete