Friday, October 18, 2013

Chapter 2

2 years ago ... 
Grade 9 
We still bestfriend's umm wait? We weren't bestfriend's we were SISTERS ♥️
but the bad thing happened Sam went back to America we all get sad cause she's one of us we can't live without her ♥️ But I thank god there's something called : Skype/FaceTime/kik/twitter 
To contact with her
So we were just 5 in school not with Sam :'( we were so damn sad 
Still we don't share our secrets to each other... 

{ first day at school } 
( 6am ) 
Dalia is calling Dana : alo? 
Dana (sleepy voice) : ha? 
Dalia : wai3aaa yalla goomaayyy!! 
Dana (sleepy voice) : dalia esa3a 6 maynoona? 
Dalia : ya Bgara 3shan na7jez mukan 
Dana : ok 6:30 agoum 
Dalia : Ana 6:30 3indich so chub o yalla wakeup!! 
Dana : uff 3alich dalia UFF 
Dalia : byeeeehhh 
She open kik and start texting the girls 
Dalia : heyyy gm 
Malak : hello 
Dalia : Mta brto7een elschool? 
Malak : 7 you? 
Dalia : 6:45 ,, wain asool o Elzain ? 
Malak : naymeen =)) 
Dalia : LOOOL 
She stop texting them and she text Sam 
Dalia " hey Sam I Miss You So much I hope you come to kuwait bye" :( ♥️

She go dalia to Dana to pick her and go to school 
She arrive to school at 7am 

When she first enter the school She heard many girls screaming 
"Daliaaaa!!!! Entay m3a malak and Elzain"
Dalia was like : WHAT? YAAAY 
Ok she scream a lot the girls were like : amby LOOOL shfeha chethe?=)) 

I went to see which class I am 
Dalia & Elzain & malak : 9-1 
Aseel & Dana : 9-4 

We were so happy ♥️

1 comment: