We met each other in school when we were grade 7 we were just friends
Dalia bestfriend's in grade 7 was : Elzain and aseel and Sam
As I said Sam is American girl ,, when she was in grade 6 she travel to kuwait and she will stay 4 years in kuwait then she will go back to America ,, she can't study well in kuwait cuz she don't know how to talk in Arabic so she went to English school and there she learn too well and she Learn too good in Arabic too. At grade 7 she come to public school and yup she failed in grade 6!
When I first saw her with me in my class I was like : "wai3 hathy 3aida elsena Eeew"
When I was at grade 7 I was so selfish and cocky for no reason actually =))
So I start talking with Elzain and I start whisper Elzain and I point at Sam and I tell to Elzain : "shofeha wai3"
After 2 weeks later we start loving Sam and we be bestfriend's
And aseel was my bestfriend since kindergarten
Aseel bestfriend in grade 7 : malak
So we always walk outside me and Elzain and Sam and aseel ,
Aseel always bring malak with us so we start talking to her and chatting
And we all were BFF's
Dana in our school too she's my cousin too
She always see us and wave to us then she walk and chat with us ,, she's so kind and sweet we all love her
Everyone have a secret inside them but no one opens it yet
in grade 7 we weren't this much besties we thought if we start holiday we will never talk to each other but that was wrong we were sticking with each other we always talk in the phone or texting and sometimes they come my house or malak house we were more than friends we were like sisters
ILoveThem So Much ♥️♥️
Dalia bestfriend's in grade 7 was : Elzain and aseel and Sam
As I said Sam is American girl ,, when she was in grade 6 she travel to kuwait and she will stay 4 years in kuwait then she will go back to America ,, she can't study well in kuwait cuz she don't know how to talk in Arabic so she went to English school and there she learn too well and she Learn too good in Arabic too. At grade 7 she come to public school and yup she failed in grade 6!
When I first saw her with me in my class I was like : "wai3 hathy 3aida elsena Eeew"
When I was at grade 7 I was so selfish and cocky for no reason actually =))
So I start talking with Elzain and I start whisper Elzain and I point at Sam and I tell to Elzain : "shofeha wai3"
After 2 weeks later we start loving Sam and we be bestfriend's
And aseel was my bestfriend since kindergarten
Aseel bestfriend in grade 7 : malak
So we always walk outside me and Elzain and Sam and aseel ,
Aseel always bring malak with us so we start talking to her and chatting
And we all were BFF's
Dana in our school too she's my cousin too
She always see us and wave to us then she walk and chat with us ,, she's so kind and sweet we all love her
Everyone have a secret inside them but no one opens it yet
in grade 7 we weren't this much besties we thought if we start holiday we will never talk to each other but that was wrong we were sticking with each other we always talk in the phone or texting and sometimes they come my house or malak house we were more than friends we were like sisters
ILoveThem So Much ♥️♥️
w3 3ayda ilsena ha xD hhhhhh
ReplyDelete