Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Chapter 44



Dalia : umm ok :p 
A : 5 mins w I will call you! 
Dalia : ok 


Malak Side :- 
So kna ga3deen in Fridays w ma kan fe a7ad ya3ni wayed ma5then ra7tna 
I excuse the girls w re7t elbathroom 
While I was heading to the table I saw R with he's friends 
I was so shocked I start crying for no reason he even saw me and he's face start turning to colors 
Mn kther ma Ana ga3da abchee I lost our table I call dalia 
Me *crying* : umm dalia '6ya3t! 
Dalia : entay wainch? 
Me : near the bathroom 
Dalia : wait now I'll come 
Me : ok 
Finally I saw her and we return to the table everyone was happy except me I was thinking of him of he's amazinggg memories suddenly I teared 
Sam : oh my god what's wrong Malak? 
Malak *tearing* : nothing bs I'm so happy ena klna wya b3ath right now :) 
Dana *hug her* she knows what malak's feelings cause she saw him too! 
Malak start crying on her arms 
Dana : malooka khla9 ignore him yalla tukfain 3shanee:') 
Malak *wiping her tears* : enshallah *hug* 
Dana *hug Back* 

Let's go to dalia's side:) :

When he tell me he's going to call me I panic I was so damn afraid ya3ni OMG I start shaking like crazyyy=)) nervous,happy,excited all this mix feelings! 
IT'S TIME 
I was talking with Sam 
Suddenly my phone start ringing 
I was Like : OMG he's calling me girls he's calling :o what to do?!!! 
My heart start beating faster 
I answer him : Alo? 
No one is answering... 
I said again : alo?.. 
He finally answer : alo alo? 
Me : alo Halla?
Him : 3rafteeny? 
Me : yup;$ 
Him : shlonich? 
Me : Good&You 
Him : great 
The music was so loud  I can't hear anything so I whisperd to Sam to go out! 
Him : shlon Fridays? 
Me : wanasa! 
Him : 3sa doom elwanasa 
Me : mshkour;$ 
Him : haveFun
Me : thanks 
SILENT MOMENT!=)):: 
Him : enzain soulfay 
Me : madry shgoul?=)) 
Him : shlon eldrasa? 
Me : el7emdllah 
Him : eldrasa nice he?;) 
Me : la 7adaa la!! 
Him : le al7een tkhafeen?=)) 
Me : mn the conjuring? EEEHH
him: LOOOL 
SILENT MOMENT ... AGAIN 
Him : ok 3yal yalla haveFun 
Me : you too 
Him : ok Bye 
Me : Bye
Ended call 

BACK TO THE GIRLS 
Dana : kalemteeh? *wink* 
Me *blushing* : yup:$ 
Dana : 3shtaw shofoha ya3ni mst7ya 
Me *blushing* : Chubaayyy;$ 

So at 10 we are back home 
We really had fun 
I'm blessed to have these besties with me in my life journey❤️
 ________________________________________________________________

Malak can't sleep she's always over think of him and start crying! 
Even aseel she was worried to lose her one true love♥️
Elzain was afraid that her family will find out about her&H 
Sam was worried why he didn't text her the whole day? 
Dalia was afraid is she doing right? Or it's a big mistake? 

After that .. Elzain opened her phone she saw texts from H 
H : Halla blzain❤️
Elzain : hello:$ 
H : ha yl 7ub wainch? 
Elzain : bnaider 
H : 7safa this week ma re7na 
Elzain : Eeeh:( 
H : Mta btnameen? 
Elzain : madry lma enta tnam! 
H : ya 7ayateee la yalla rou7ai namy now w bacher kalmeeny<33
Elzain : ok 
H : a7bch❤️
Elzain : Ana akthar;** 
H : ya ba3dhuumm klhum x 
Elzain : GoodNight❤️
H : sweet dreams babe;* 
Elzain : ;*** 

And Dalia opened her phone 
A : I'm crazy=)) 
Dalia : LOL laish?=)) 
A : Ana dag 3alich mafroo'6 Ana asoulef ;s 
Dalia : LOOOOL
A : w elmushkla Ana ma knt ga3d asm3ch sma3ty khrbana=)) 
Dalia : Lol w Ana kan 3indeee Z3AAAJJJJ!!!=)) 
A : we were moslty silent =)) 
Dalia : eeeh:p 
A : ok yl Jameela Ttyl 
Dalia : ok tyt;* 
Before she sleep she check he's twitter 
Her last tweet was : NITM,GN:( 

She start getting worried about him 

But why he's not in the mood?

Morning... At 10:00am 
Elzain *sleeping* 
Dad&mum : zaioona goumaayyy yalla bn7der! 
Elzain : enshallah 
So she woke up and pray did her stuff she's ready! 

'Blcar' 
Dad : Elzain Bnty bgoulich shay! 
Elzain : shfeek yuba?! 
Dad : Ana bsafr to Germany 3nde sh'3el hnak! 
Elzain : 9ij? Chum youm btg3d? 
Dad : 1 month 
Elzain : oh ok blsalama<333 
Dad : ysalmich! Take care ok? 
Elzain : always❤️
She turn her face to her mother and whisperd her : it's time for shopping mama;) 
She start laughing out loud=)) 

She arrived home and she countinue her sleeping there... 

Dalia opened her phone : 
She text him about yesterday the NITM thingy! 
Dalia : hey awake?❤️
A : Hii❤️, yup 
Dalia : is there anything wrong? 
A : nope 
Dalia : shfeek 7a6 NITM bltwitter?:( 
A : Ee mshakel with family w chethe 
Dalia : aha okay Ana 7sbally za3lan mne or shay :p 
A : la why az3al 3alich NEVER!❤️
Dalia : hehe;$❤️

..... 

PLEASE I NEED UR FEEDBACKS!!!<3333 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment