Okay let's continue
31'oct
Thursday 10:00am
Kl3ada lazim klna nt'masha wya b3ath blschool
Dalia : hey girls *hug*
The girls : hello *hug back*
Dalia : wain asool?:'(
The girls : Ghayba:/
Dalia : laish?:o
Malak : bs wait ehya galtle ena bdawm:/
Elzain : Ee yumkn 6al3a/sick or something
Dalia : Madri walla:/ anyways HAPPY HALLOWEEENNNN \o/
Elzain : Ee 9a7 today X_X
Dana : elhalloween eb'baity today @ 7 pm ok?
Them : sure❤️
Dalia : shnu ur costume?
Dana : I'm the wolf
Rghad : I'm the witch
Elzain : & I'm the grudge
Dalia : Wow=)) a7s ashkalkum ykhare3:')
Elzain : LOL=)) w entay shnu ur costume?
Dalia : the scary doll :$
Malak : wayyy a7s shaklich cute:p
Dalia : Ee walla jad 7adaa cute
Dana : enzain sa3a chum btyoon?
Malak : 7
Elzain : 7
Dalia : I guess 7:30
Dana : Oulaaaa mt25er laish?:(
Dalia : Lana 3nde TUTOR:')
Dana : Mmm
Dalia : enzain asool w Sam mara7 eyooon?:/
Dana : la 7safa:(
The girls : weeehhh:(
Malak : enzain Ay film bnshouf?:D
Dana : the conjuring
Elzain : YUMAA!!! Allah y3eena:')
Dalia : 7adaaa=))
6g eljars "trn..rn"
HADAAAAAA \o/
Dalia's side :
Awl ma w9alt elbait 3la 6oul I pray then I eat my lunch, I call Asool
Aseel *crying* : alo?
Me : asool Shfeech?:o
Aseel *crying* : could u imagine S feeh mrath 5a6eeerrr:'(
Me : 7bebti 3ade don't cry enshallah tred 9e7ta ;*
Aseel *crying* : akhaf y9eer feeh shay mabe mabe a5srah:'(
Me : la tfawleen tfa2lay blkhair w enshallah kl shay tmam ❤️
Aseel *crying* : ok dalia I g2g now:"(
Me : ok ya rou7ee Tc;* ily!
Aseel : way more❤️
Ended call ...
7ram wayed ksarat 5a6ree aseel :') ❤️
________________________________
@ 7:30
Klhum in Dana's house
It was really scary night
The lights was off the movie was on
Ashkalnaa Kant 9ij tkhare3:')
We really had fun it was such an amazing day
And such an amazing time spending it with da besties
ILoveYouuuu (Besties) ♥️
So we all went home at 11:30
Awl ma w9alt Elzain her house kalmt H
Lanha Kant maytaaaa Khouf!!=))
So kalmta le 5:00am then she fall as a sleep
Let's go to Dalia
This day was really surprising day wayed ashya2 9art lha on this day..
Dalia's Side :-
So I come back home at 11:30 I know it's late:') but YOLO:p
When I first come back home I text Sam
Me : hey Sammy
Sam : hello
Me : how are you?
Sam : good & you?
Me : good
Sam : well you will be great after 30 mins
Me : wow why?=))
Sam : surprise!!
Me : what? what happening? Shnu?
Sam : 12:30 you will know the surprise ok bye
Me : wait Sam?
Hello?
What's going on?
Wtf answer me!!!
I stayed with brother and start fighting with him=))!
Ygoulii rou7ai namyyy agoulah akhaf adsh daryy
WOOOW=))::
So g3adt bl9ala Mayta Khouf =))
At 12:35
My iPod vibrating
I check my iPod and guess who it was??:o
IT WAS SAM & A!!!:o
A : hey dalia
Sam : hi Guyz
A : hello
Awl ma sheft them texts 3la 6oul I go to my room =))
I call Sam Skype
Me *freaking out* : WTF? SAM? WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Sam *laughing* : i don't know I don't know
Me : ughhh! I Hate YOUUU!!!
Sam *laughing* : ok bye
Me : no no sorry walla sorry :')
Sam : you should be
Me : Wow=))
So I start texting them and they start by a group
Then he start texting me ...
A : hey Dalia
Dalia : hello
A : how are you?
Dalia : good & you?:p
A : great
So they start talking le 2:00am =))
THEN ......
No comments:
Post a Comment