Friday, March 7, 2014

Chapter 53 * THE END*

Last Chapter :'(❤️ 
I Hope You Like it x w please Abe your FEEDBACKS:(
May9eer Che 5500 Readers bs:') 
More More More!!:* 
Hope you enjoy It x 

***********************


1'March 7:00pm.. 


Dalia & Dana : Hi Sam :D

Sam : Hey girls Welcom Welcome x 

Dalia : El7emdllah 3l Salama :* *Hug* 

Sam : Allah Yslmch *Hug Back* 

Dana : IMISSYOUUU *Hug* 

Sam : MOREEE:( xx *Hug back* 

...

Sam : Okay Yalla Dshaw Dakhel Sh7ga Wagfeen Bara=)) 

Dalia & Dana : Ee yalla yalla=)) 

So Today We Went to Sam's House lan'ha Tawha Radaa Mn elsefar :p 

_____________________________________


We Entered Her Room... 

Dana : Way Sam Missing Walla:'( 

Sam : Much More:* 

Dana : Ella Agoul Shlon M? 

Sam : Oh fuck please La T'thkrenee Feeh;s 

Dalia *6bat 3laiha* : Laish shfekum?:o 

Sam : He cheated on me:s 

Dalia : Ouffff Laish?!:o 

Sam : Lana Madryy;s I saw a pic holding a girl Hand:s w bs mn wakt'ha he didn't text me he has been changed wayeddd:( 

Dalia : Ohhh 7aytee:( Mta 9ar Kl hatha?! 

Sam : Last month :/ "Feburary" 

dalia : 7beebti Sam Stay Strong *Hug* 

Sam : Always *Wink* 

So we stayed chatting tell 7:45pm 


Suddenly The Bell start Ringing.. 

Sam : Haw Mnu?:o 

Dalia : Akhaf Elzain:/? 

Sam : Wee Ee 9a7 X_X 

Sam *opening the door* 

Elzain *Crying* : I MISS HIMMMM!!:'( 

Sam : oh Elzain 7beebti La Tbcheen:( *Hug* 


Okay okay beautiful people Atwaqa3 Entaw Mstghrbeen Ble Ana Katbta Now!! 

Bs Awathe7 Lkum Akthar.. 
M Cheated on Sam! "Last month" She wasn't cared at all.. 
H Betray Elzain Last week:/! She can't get over it she truly Loved him with all her heart.. :/ 

*Back to de story;p* 

Elzain : Wainaa Sam Wainaa?! *Crying* 

Sam : 6al3! 

Elzain : o Mta Byy?*Crying* 

Sam : Madryy Blail! 

Elzain : Mmm okay :/ *Crying* 

Sam : Khla9 Elzain Khalee Ywalee He's A Player Jad Wai3 

Elzain *whipping her tears* : A7baa Walla:( 

Sam *Hug* 

Elzain *Hug back* 

So they entered w Mthl ma 9ar with Elzain Lmn klmat Sam 9ar now Ga3da Tabchee W tgoul 7ag Dalia w Dana about the Amazing memories with him.. 

Sam : Ok ok Dam Elzain Ga3da Tabchee w dalia 7adch over thinking w I'm sad about what happened actually Shraykum Nrou7 Elrooftop w N76 bsa6 Ng3ad Klna watching the sky wngoul about those amazing memories we spent it with them?! 

Them : Good Idea! 

So they all Go to the rooftop.. 
Except Dalia She was Finding three Note Books with pincels.. 

Sam : Haw? Wain Dalia?!
Sam : *Shouting* : Daliaaa?! Daliaaa?! 

Dalia : Kanee Kanee Yaya *Shouting* 

Sam *shouting* : Ee yalla bsr3a! 

Dalia *went upstairs* : Ha? 

Sam : Shyayba? 

dalia : Khl ng3ad Klna wb3dain Agoulch!

Sam : Mm okay 

So we all layed Blbsa6 watching the sky..
 Counting the starts..
 Having those amazing memories.. 
 Wishing that those stuff never happened.. 
Remembering every single world they said it to us.. 
 Missing them.. 


Elzain *Tearing* : I Miss Our Memories:( 

Sam : I miss our Skype calls :( 

Dalia : Wait Wait Mdam Fe 3indkum Wayedd 7achee Bgalbkum Shraykum Taktbona B'those notes? Wb3dain Mgrahum Klhum?! 

Sam & Elzain : Good Idea!! 

So dalia gave them the notebooks with the pencils So they 3 Start writing..


-----------------------------------------------


Dear H. 

       Hey? IMissYou:( why You Betrayed Me?! Do I do something wrong? Do you hate me? Are you aplayer? Am I ugly? Do you want me to change? I Need You Please Come Back!! You mean the world To me:( I miss our days our OLD DAYS! "old is gold" IMissYou yeah You IMissYou! I know you will never love me again! But Why?! What the reason of betraying me? Why you let me love you like how Romeo loved Juliet? Why You Came into my life? I know I'm still young! But love never Knows About those ages.. Our Love was really Blind! But my love to you was truly I swear to god! When I met you I felt like I saw My Future husband But What now? No You? No Future Husband? No Life? No me? Seriously  please come back to me iMissYouuuu:( You were my other half & You'll be my other Half You left me But I didn't left you back cause you are deep into my heart you already Written your name into my heart so I can't take it of :( ILoveYou, I Need You, IMissYou:(

                                                                                                       From : Elzain x 

*************


Dear A. 

       Hey? 3 Words.. I Miss You! Yes I do I do I do :(! I miss our memories:( I Miss our days:( I miss your voice:(! I miss your smile:(! IMISSYOUUU:'( </3 
I know That I hurt you but I swear I don't have something to do with it! I have to do his ugly Thing I know the truth Hurts:( but Seriously No matter what I'm going through I still love you! Yes I still LoveYou! Our love was different our love was Hard, Trustful, Amazing, Truly & .... etc. 
      I LoveYou with All my heart~ 
I MissYou So Much:( I Need You here with me I want.. 
Me.. You.. Us!! 
Yes I want Us:'(❤️
I wish I can see you one day:') To bright my life again:') You mean the world to me:( 
ILoveYou to the Infinity&Beyond❤️.... 

       
                                                                                                         From : Dalia x 

*****************


Dear M. 

          Hi! Okay Well ThankYou For Betraying me!:') I was deeply in love WithYou But I don't think You cared about me & my feelings:( ThankYou So much for Hurting me With those ugly pictures with this new girl :(! Why Did you do this to me?!  WHYYY?!  Am I ugly? Do I do something wrong? 
Please Why did you do this to me:( I hope you a better life! WithOut Me.. 
I don't want You/ Us!! I don't care Khla9 I HateYouuu You Ruined My Life!! Ughhh:s 
Bye.... 

                                                                                                        From : Sam x 

******************

Dalia : Ha Khl9taw? 

Sam : Yup *Giving dalia My Notebook* 

Elzain : Yup 

Dana : 3a6eene Your notebook Elzain Bgrahaa❤️.❤️

Elzain : Okay *giving Dana my notebook* 

And we start reading:') 
It was a day to remember we shared our feelings with each other 

"if you share your feelings with your besties you will be Great & Okay" 

9ar Film Hindi :').. 

At 9:00pm 

Aseel & Layan Came 
Tym3na Klna :p 

We Have our amazing chitchats 
Doing our crazy Stuff=)) 
Laughing out loud=)) 
Being silly & Hyper Cause Y.O.L.O 
We really lived our life on this moment <3!! 


" A7bhum Wayed walla El3athem:( They Are the best thing happened to me:( ❤️ " 

*back to de Story:p*

Aseel : Banat Banat? 

Girls : Haa?! 

Aseel : Yalla * Holding the Stand* 

Girls : Yalla :D 

Aseel : 1.. 2.. 3.. SAY CHEESEEEEE:D 

Girls : CHEESEEEE =)) *Photoshoot* 

Aseel : Yalla B67hum on insta :D 

Girls : Yalla Okayyy \o/ 

Dalia : Banat? 

Girls : Halla? 

Dalia : Tadroun Shnu A7la Shay?! 

Girls : Shnu?! 

Dalia : Wjoudkum wyay Eb'7ayatee❤️ Jad Wayedd Wgaftaw Wyay:') A7bkum wayedd:( w Allah La Yfargna Enshallah:* 

Girls : Awww E7na Akthar *Hug Jma3ee=))* Enshallah:* 

Dalia : LOOOOOL =)) 

We  Really had fun on this day<3! 
Jad A7bhum Wayedd:( 

We really forget about all those silly Stuff 
We Promised ena We get over it 
And We Did! 
We are So Much Happy Now 
No Worrying  
No Stress 
No Sadness 

We Made A New Walk in our life's :D 
But behind our smile there's a sad Story.. 

" BESTIES can Change your world to a happiness world " 

" THE ENDDD " ❤️❤️❤️

_______________________________


ThankYou For Reading y'all Jad A7bkum wayed:( 
W Elmaghza BlStory Ene Bbyn Lekum 
Shlon El7ub Y3athb! Jad Live Your Life❤️

Who's the best Couple on this story? 
Mnu Akthar wa7da 7baitooha Blstory? 


Http://ask.fm/Teenagedreamz 
Twitter : @TypicalQuotez 
Please Aby Ur feedbacks 
o please answer those 2 Questions :* ^ 

My Another Story [ Http://teenage-DreamZzx.blogspot.com ] 
Please Read it :p <3 ^ 

I hope you enjoyed my Blog/Story 

ThankYouuu So So Much❤️


Byee. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment