Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Chapter 37

Sam : welcome chalet ♥️.♥️
Joud *running* : yalla baba open the door 
Mother : n6raw shfekum mshta6een?=)) 
Sam : LOL mn zman ma re7na elchalet b3d shnu?:p 
H  : Sam t3alee shuwaya abech 
Sam : waleeh ma nkhale9 
Mother : shtabee feeha?:) 
H : la walla shay ga3d afaker asawiiii surprise 7ag obouy so ga3d nsawii plan Ana w Sam 
Mother *t6ale3hum in a strange way* 
H *whispering to Sam* : heyyy btyee Elzain elchalet Elyoum? 
Sam : yup;) 
H *happy* : 9ij?:D 
Sam : Ee 
H *happy* : ya3ni bshoufha?:D 
Sam : la:) 
H : ha?:( laish?:( 
Sam : Lana she still ma t7bek:) 
H : la 3ade bs asalem w arou7 
Sam : oh ok 3yal 
H : ya3ni bshoufha 9a7? 
Sam : eeh 
H *happy* : okay:D 
Sam : 7emdllah w alshker 
H : wanasaaa wanasaaa wanasaaa!!! 
He start singing XD 
Sam : h? Chill bro chill XD 
H *happy* : walla I can't wanasaaa!!!!!:'D 
Sam : LOL enzain shnu Btgoulaha?;) 
H : w entay shku?
Sam : la walla khla9 3yal mara7 agoulaha tyee
H : la la khla9 khla9 bgoulich 
Sam : Ee you better be;) 
H : bgoulaha eny 9ij a7ebha w I can't live without her w she's the one I want in my life w Che 
Sam : ya 3aineee chethe sawa feek el7ub ?;) 
H : Ee w akthar entay ma tadreen shkther a7ebha w t3algt feeha jad:') 
Sam : bs don't be a player Etha 7abetaw b3ath enzain? 
H : sure a9lan 7ram laish al3ab 3aliha she don't deserve Che 
Sam : Ee good good *wink* 
H : LOOOL =)) 
*Mother screaming* 
Mother : yalla '3adaa!! 
Sam : yummyyyy 
H : Sam Mta btyee sa3a Chum? 
Sam : 6pm bs la t7en w la tbayn 7ag ome w obouy enik et7eb malna khlg mshakel:) 
H : Ee okay 
Sam : LOL Allah ykhalikum 7ag b3ath a7eskum 7ail laygeen wya b3ath XD 
H : hehe Ee :p 
Joud : H? 
H : yes sweetie? 
Joud : yesterday I checked ur kik and I saw Elzain on ur page! Laish u talk to her? 
H *talking to himself* : waleeh f'6a7atneee Allah yaster 
H : ha? La joudeee u checked Sam kik not mine 
Joud : no yours 
Sam : no joud that acc was mine stupid -.- 
Joud : heyyyy I'm not dump I know everything okay? 
Mother : mashallah! Sh9ayer ya 7lween 
H : nothing 
Sam : nothing 
Joud : Mmm there's something mum u should know it!! 
Mother : shnu?;o 
Joud : *wink* 
Mother : goulay:)! 
Joud : H & Sam will make a surprise for dad ;) 
H *talking to himself* : oh god ashwaaaa pheeewwww 
Sam : *winking to h* =)) 
Mother : aha 
B3ad 3 hours ..... 

H : Sam??? Sam??? 
Sam : what?:| 
H : it's 6pm yalla 
Sam : okay wait for her ya3ni 
H : UFF I can't wait walla:( 
Few mins 
Sam phone ring .. 
Sam : hello? 
Elzain : hey Sam open the door I'm out 
Sam : ok wait a sec 
Elzain : ok ♥️
She hangup the phone 
Sam : H she's here 
H *happy&nervous* : Chathabaaa;o 
Sam : walla wait now ra7 t93ad 
H *happy* : okay 


Shnu tetwaq3on radat fe3l Elzain lma darat ena H y7ebha?

No comments:

Post a Comment